Thursday, January 13, 2011

The new "assignment" is to write a letter to your 10 year old self, or yourself in 10 years...after a walk by yourself.  Well, I had every intention of taking the dogs out for a walk, but griffon made it to the end of the driveway and was already trying to walk on 3 legs becuase his paws were so cold (it's -34 with the wind chill and snowing). So it's back inside for today.  It's very hard to write to your 10 year old self without making it seem like there are regrets, or that you could change something, which might mean that I would not be here in this place today, and here is just where I want to be.  And to my then 60 year old self.  I sure hope I'm wonderful and wise and am exercising regularly (I better get cracking with only 10 years to go!)
I think I'll just work on my drawing and enjoy the quiet of being alone with the snow gently falling outside.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Misty's class! It looks so beautiful where you live! I love your dolls and what adorable dogs you have. We have three pugs (all fawn) and a hound mix.:)

    ReplyDelete